Logo for the new release ? (fwd)

Torsten Rahn torsten at kde.org
Thu Jun 3 18:15:56 BST 1999

On Thu, 03 Jun 1999, Martin Konold wrote:
> Dear artists,
>
> Do you like it?

Yeeeeees, very much! In spite of the fact that I think that we should
limit all splash screens to the splashscreen that is shown
when KDE 2.0 starts I love the design of this one.
Perhaps we should ask kde-devel for a way to disable/enable
Splashscreens in KDE 2.0 globally (Or am I the only one with
objections against splashscreens?).
One small hint: the text 'Version 0.4' almost touches the right border!
I think it would look a little bit better if you would move it a few
pixels to the right.

But it's quite perfect right now ...

Torsten

BTW: Did anybody help the kdevelop-team to create some nice
toolbar-buttons? Hope that somebody is out there who would
like to do this! Otherwise I'll have to search for someone.