ANNOUNCE: KDevelop 0.4 released

Gary Meyer gary.meyer at cpmx.saic.com
Thu Jul 8 01:16:15 BST 1999

I have been using KDevelop for several weeks and I really like.  Keep up the good work.

The only problem that I have been having is in "CV" navigation to the definition of overloaded
operators.  The overloaded operators show up under global functions.  Parsing problem???

One more thing, in the RFV tab when I add or remove a file from the project, it re-expands the tree
view and positions me back up at the top.  This is not very convenient for working in larger
projects with numerous files (and subdirectories).

Again, keep up the good work.

-- Gary