KDevelop Documentation

Haakon Nilsen haakon.nilsen at nsd.uib.no
Fri Jul 2 10:11:50 BST 1999

At 13:32 01.07.99 +0200, you wrote:
>> Finally, I just want to say that the manual as it is looks great, and that
>> in general I'm really happy that a package as good as kDevelop exists for
>> linux/unix!
>
>Thanks- has been a LOT of work, beleive me ! ;-) but it seems it's been
>worth doing it.

It has been worth it! I've been looking for KDE/Qt programming tutorials a
lot, and although there are several available, none of them are very
complete - then I found the KDevelop manual and tutorial. They are great,
easy to read and understand, very structured and comprehensible. Just what
start-up KDE developers need. There are some typos and grammatical errors
still, but I'm sure they'll be ironed out eventually.

Keep up the great work, Ralf and all other KDevelop developers! :-)

Regards,
Haakon Nilsen.