QT Problems.....

Chris Cable ccable99 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 19:33:26 GMT 1999

I have read through the archives and looking for a
solution the problem of creating a mini kde app but
getting an error when it looks for the QT stuff. I'm
running mandrake 6.1 and Kdevelop 1.0 beta 4 all the
correct libraries are installed. I can get through the
Kdevelop setup flawlesly. I've tried to set the
export QTDIR=/usr/include/qt but that doesn't work As
many have stated. Someone mentioned something about
upgrading to a new version of the gcc and libstdc++
packages due to some corrections. I also noticed that
maybe it could be an X problem how do I go about
narrowing it down or solving the problem? Any help is
appreciated.

Thanks
Chris Cable