Help for KProcess

Jean-Paul Miniscloux jpminiscloux at nordnet.fr
Wed Dec 29 18:14:50 GMT 1999

Hello,

I have a problem with KProcess.
Here this that I would want to make:
I have a directory containing a MySQL database who serves me of pattern (/usr/mysql/modele).
I create a new database who is going to serve me for my software (for example /usr/mysql/THOMAS).
I must copy the whole some tables of the database "modele" toward the database "THOMAS"
I use the for it orders: cp  /usr/mysql/modele/*  /usr/mysql/THOMAS

After numerous tests with KProcess I don't have any result. Here the used code.
 Someone would can he say me this who doesn't go.

Thank you.

source = "/var/mysql/modele/*";

destination = "/var/mysql/" + base + QString("/");

KShellProcess proc;

proc.clearArguments();

proc << "cp " + (QString) "'" + source + (QString) "' '" + destination + (QString) "'";

proc.start(KProcess::Block,KProcess::AllOutput); */