Kaudio

Serge Lussier lusse at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 27 22:45:23 GMT 1999

Sorry for my english...
First I want to apologize if this message is not in the right place. I had
to use "Reply to all"
because I really don;t know how the mailing list works. Thus, I hope I have
done correcly.

I would want to know how I can use the sound server of  KDE .
I tried to use KAudio class but Kdevelop won't  find the lib. - And I did
not find any libs
about the sound in KDE.  I saw in the docs at the class Kaudio . But it does
not
explain how to link, where are the libs etc...
I really don't feel like to do "system("play  soundfile.wav");"  !!!!!

In the mean time, is the audio lib(s) should be included into the default
library set of Kdevelop config files ?

If somebody wants to explain to me How I can use wav file in my projects...

Thanks.