More problems

benjamin j collar bcollar at unm.edu
Sat Dec 18 01:05:52 GMT 1999

Again, howdy

Well, the Kdevelop docs are doing fine now that I've created that link.
BUT it can't find any of the KDElib documentation.  I looked at the rpm
installed for kdelibs-devel and it said it put everything in /usr/lib, as
did the rpm for kdelibs.  I pointed kdevelop to /usr/lib when it asked me
for a new kdelibs source path, but it says that's bogus.

This is mighty confusing. Not putting any blame on the kdevelop developers
at all, why is everything such a mess (as in where everything gets
installed)?

Thanks
Ben

Ben Collar