FAQ/Known/Status issues page

Sandy Meier smeier at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 15 18:43:43 GMT 1999

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 you wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>

> And it also might get some people to implement the features them-
> selves once they realize that their wish is handled with
> a low priority :) (see the nice integrated debugger and
> the code commenting feature).

Heh, really good examples. :-)

> To this respect, I have a question myself: Will there be
> a KDevelop 1.1 release to repair some of the more crucial bugs
> and issues, especially since 2.0 will be quite some time away ?

There will be a KDevelop 1.1 for the KDE 1. x platform. This version will
include bugfixes and most of the "third party" patches.

To all: If you have some time please try to fix bugs in the current KDevelop
version. As far as I know "only" 2-3 people work on this version (mostly new
features) so we need your help to get it rock stable. Thanks!

Ciao!
Sandy

--
Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your signature file to help me
spread!