Qt-1.4 (libraries) not found

Andy Gimblett gimbo at ftech.net
Fri Dec 10 09:26:05 GMT 1999

> > I got this error messages every time I try to generate a new projet
(KDE
> > and qt) in the app. wizard.
> > I have the correct qt libraries installed (qt-1.44 not qt 2.0.), I use
Suse
> > 6.2,  KDeveloper 1.0 ( I got the same problem in the beta version)

> please install the qtdevel-package on your system, than you will be
happy !

You will also need to ensure that your QTDIR environment variable
points
to the right place (probably /usr/lib/qt-1.44).

HTH,

Andy
--
Andy Gimblett <gimbo at ftech.net> - Programmer
Frontier Internet Services Limited

All statements made and agreements come to by means of email are at
all
times subject to Frontier's Terms and Conditions and other literature.
Representations made above and beyond those contained therein are not
be relied upon and are at no time contractually binding.