Extern exec.

Roberto Alsina ralsina at unl.edu.ar
Thu Dec 9 07:31:13 GMT 1999

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999 Jean-Baptiste.Cazier at tv.slu.se wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I try it again since my last message never showed up.
>
> I want to run executable that replace the classic 'make'.
> The reason is that I am using the Diffpack library which comes with the
> special 'Make' (note the capital M' to take care of all the linkage by
> reading local files.
> If I try to change gmake by Make, then a lot of things happens before
> and after making my Make useless. When I tried the tools  I went into
> trouble because the capital seems to be lost and make is used and
> nothing is produced.
> How can I use my Make ? Can i introduce some arguments ? modify the
> 'run' procedure ?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> JB
> PS: I install kdevelop via rpm on y RH6.1 and it works great.

Why not create a Makefile that simply does this:

all:
	Make

or something like that? And then tell KDevelop that you want to manage the
Makefile structure yourself (I know that can be done but I don't have the
specifics).

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina
                                KDE Developer (MFCH)
Not mad, but bound more than a madman is (Romeo and Juliet, Act I Scene II)