Extern exec.

Jean-Baptiste.Cazier at tv.slu.se Jean-Baptiste.Cazier at tv.slu.se
Wed Dec 8 13:34:14 GMT 1999

Hi !

I try it again since my last message never showed up.

I want to run executable that replace the classic 'make'.
The reason is that I am using the Diffpack library which comes with the
special 'Make' (note the capital M' to take care of all the linkage by
reading local files.
If I try to change gmake by Make, then a lot of things happens before
and after making my Make useless. When I tried the tools  I went into
trouble because the capital seems to be lost and make is used and
nothing is produced.
How can I use my Make ? Can i introduce some arguments ? modify the
'run' procedure ?

Thanks a lot

JB
PS: I install kdevelop via rpm on y RH6.1 and it works great.

Jean-Baptiste CAZIER           PhD Student

http://www.tv.slu.se/dok/cazier.htm