QT Documentation Crashes

Robert Robert
Tue Dec 7 05:12:10 GMT 1999

On Wed, 01 Dec 1999, Kenny Dubuisson wrote:

> I still have not been able to get the QT documentation working.

Kenny,

What error message do you get when the QT Docs make a crash?
	Run KDevelop from the command line of an open console.
	Make KDevelop crash by trying to open the QT Documentation.
	There should be a message in the console saying what went wrong.

Where are your KDE libraries?  Are there any other libjpeg files there
or anywhere else?

Last but not least, try moving the following files out of your /usr/lib directory
to somewhere out of the way (temporarily).
	libjpeg.so.62.0.0
	libjpeg.so.62

Does it work now?
Let me know, especially the error messages.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Robert M. Wheat, Jr.
belran at worldnet.att.net