QT Documentation Crashes

Kenny G. Dubuisson kdubuisson at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 2 00:01:24 GMT 1999

Dear tolerant subscribers (especially Robert Wheat):

I still have not been able to get the QT documentation working.  I am
new to development for KDE so there is probably something simple I'm not
getting in the help that has been given on this problem.  Here is what I
get when I do a 'ls -la /usr/lib/libjp*'  my RedHat 6.0 system:

libjpeg.a
libjpeg.la
libjpeg.so -> libjpeg.so.6.0.1
libjpeg.so.6 -> libjpeg.so.6.0.1
libjpeg.so.6.0.1
libjpeg.so.62 -> libjpeg.so.62.0.0
libjpeg.so.61.0.0

It was my understanding that all I needed to do was to point the
libjpeg.so to the 61 version to get my QT doc to work.  Obviously there
is more.  Can someone please help.  Once I get this solved, I promise to
try to "contribute" to this mailing list instead of always posting
questions.

Thanks everyone.

Kenny Dubuisson, Jr.
kdubuisson at bellsouth.net