KDevelop & SuSe 6.3

Rene M�rten delta_x at linuxcoding.de
Fri Dec 3 06:50:12 GMT 1999

Am Tue, 30 Nov 1999 schrieben Sie:

--
Kind Regards

Rene Maerten
E-Mail: Delta_X at LinuxCoding.de
Home:   http://www.LinuxCoding.de
Telephone: +49-3328-305200
Don't buy Windows Beta 2000, just try Linux !

Thanx a lot !!!
i've downloaded the new 1.1.2 kdesupport.tgz and now i got no errors...
the only one is that configure can not found the jpeg-library
how will i find this one ?