Problem on making kdevelop 1.0beta4.1

R. Imura imura at cs.titech.ac.jp
Thu Dec 2 19:00:43 GMT 1999

> "obsolete", not "obsoluted".

# Oops. Thanks. :)

> Why do it this way? We'll have to add this in for ALL the ports that are based
> on kde/qt USE_NEWGCC! And then when somebody _FINALLY_ decides to add it to
> those ports..

I agree with your idea.
But there are about 50 ports having USE_QT=yes (32 ports at FreeBSD-2.2.8)
and you have to change all of the ports at the same time.
In addition, many people will complain to us while a few weeks after the
change for the incompatibility, and we have to say "Please update all
of your qt ports" every time.
I only worry about it.

> You could send me yours so I can fix my "normal kde" version. :-)
>
> Or is it available on that URL you posted?

Is it ok? (japanese mail + uuencode)

http://home.jp.FreeBSD.org/cgi-bin/showmail/ports-jp/8285

---
R. Imura