Problem on making kdevelop 1.0beta4.1

will andrews andrews at technologist.com
Thu Dec 2 16:44:40 GMT 1999

On 01-Dec-99 R. Imura wrote:
> How about
>
> .if ${OSVERSION} < 400004
> BROKEN=               'because of obsoluted compiler'
> .endif

"obsolete", not "obsoluted".

Why do it this way? We'll have to add this in for ALL the ports that are based
on kde/qt USE_NEWGCC! And then when somebody _FINALLY_ decides to add it to
those ports..

>> It's my understanding, of course, that R. Imura <imura at cs.titech.ac.jp> has
>> done a writeup of the kdevelop port. Check the -ports archive for the link.
>> See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/search/ and search the -ports archive.
>
> Yes, I'm planning to import my kdevelop port.
> But, it's for kde-i18n.
> I know it's painful to you all changing from the normal kde to kde-i18n...

You could send me yours so I can fix my "normal kde" version. :-)

Or is it available on that URL you posted?

--
Will Andrews <andrews at technologist.com>