flex

Dave Orzechowski dorzech148 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 16:58:35 GMT 1999

You can get a pre-compiled package at:

http://www.sunfreeware.com/

Remember to select Solaris7 before downloading!!!

Andrea Scaggiante <scaggiante.a at tecnomare.it> wrote:
Hy everybody.

I'm trying to install KDevelop on a Sun Solaris7.
KDevelop requires flex 2.5.4 to be installed.
What is it?
Where can I get it?
Is it connected to the fact that I can't compile anything cause the make
command answer
"
mksh: Fatal error in reader: = missing from replacement macro reference
Current working directory /space/develop/attemp/attempt
***failed***
"? (Nobody was able to solve this my personal problem yet.)
Thanks for everything you can do.

Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.  All in one place.
Yahoo! Shopping.