SUGGESTION: Bookmarks are all wrong! Gone horribly wrong. (long rant)

Daniel Beckham danbeck at mtginfo.com
Wed Dec 1 15:02:50 GMT 1999

Thanks!  I do hope it was all taken as constructive criticism and not
negative feedback.  I love Kdevelop and I use it every day.  It was just,
that after using it for a while, I noticed that my productivity could be
increased by a good bookmark system.  I found my self frequently needing to
jump back and forth between two or more spots...

Daniel