Importing old projects.

McCleave, Bruce Bruce_Mccleave at cissc.canon.com
Wed Aug 25 00:06:29 BST 1999

Hi All,

I just started using kdevelop.  So far I am impressed.  I do have one gripe
though.  I imported an old Linux project that included over 500 source
files, and the only way I could find to do it was to place my source tree
into a new project then right on each file in the "RFV" treeview and select
"Add file to project".  Which brought up a yes/no question dialog for each
file.  As you can imagine this is a very tedious process.  Is there an
easier way to do this that I just missed?

Bruce McCleave
Canon Information Systems
http://www.cis.canon.com/