Still the same problem with Beta 2...

Charles Boivin okeo at mindless.com
Wed Aug 25 01:38:56 BST 1999

Just got Beta 2...

First thing I tried was to try to change the project options, and see
what happens..

Well, I still get the following message:

CXXFLAGS= -O0 -g3 -Wall  : Command not found
*** failed ***

My question is: is this hard to solve? Or is it just that it's not
"important" enough that it does not deserve any correction?

I know some people suggested that there shouldn't be any spaces between
the "=" and the "-O0 -g3 -Wall" string. I couldn't find *where* to
correct this myself (mind you, I'm no expert).. Is there anybody out
there who would know how to solve this, exactly?

The more annoying thing is that it doesn't seem to be a problem for
everyone..

--
Charles Boivin

Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada