Antwort: Re: Antwort: AW: Having problems getting KDevelop 1.0 . /configured on SuSE6.2

Charles Boivin okeo at mindless.com
Wed Aug 18 20:43:47 BST 1999

From:           	ck at rib.de

> Maybe I should uninstall everything that looks like Qt2.00, and try to work
> with Qt1.44? But will my installation survive that? Isn't KDE 1.1.1 linked
> against Qt2?!

No, KDE 1.1.1 is using QT 1.44, AFAIK. I think only KDE 2.0 will
be based on Qt2...

I'm not sure if what you describe would work. Keep in mind however
that the fact that the precompiled binary installed properly doesn't
mean that your system is capable of finding the QT 1.44 libaries
when you try to compile..

Hope you can work it out soon,

Charles Boivin
Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
University of British Columbia