X11 projects

Marcus Gruendler runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 18 19:49:54 BST 1999

Hi there,

Some time ago i asked about X11-project support within KDevelop. Since i
develop applications that don't use KDE or Qt but X11 and the FOX GUI toolkit,
it would be very nice if KDevelop had X11 projects supported in the
projectwizard.

Today i managed to find some time to tie up a template package that contains a
X11 example program and a corresponding configure.in script. So it would be
quite easy to incorporate it into KDevelop. I made a tar archive that could be
used just like the cpp.tar.gz in the KDevelop templates.

I also attached a patch for "tools/processes.pl" in order to make the relevant
changes.

Please, could some of the core developers insert this template into the
projectwizard? It would make me very happy ;-))

Bye, Marcus

P.S. If there are any problems with the package, please tell me, i try to fix
them.

Marcus Gruendler  runner at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Marcus.Gruendler/index.html