Antwort: Re: Antwort: AW: Having problems getting KDevelop 1.0 . /configured on SuSE6.2

ck at rib.de ck at rib.de
Wed Aug 18 19:42:13 BST 1999

Charles,

>> Have you installed the Qt development package? That's the one
>> that contains the include files.

I installed all development packages I could find: Qt1.44, Qt2.00,
QtCompat, and the libs. This weekend I installed KDevelop0.4 which came as
a precompiled RPM with the distro, and everything worked fine, so all must
be on my system, and it's just a question of getting it configured
correctly.

>> You could also try to use the --with-qt-include option in configure, if
>> you find you already have the include files on your system.

./configure gets through compilation (that's where the #includes are
resolved). I'm currently stuck in the linking phase.

Maybe I should uninstall everything that looks like Qt2.00, and try to work
with Qt1.44? But will my installation survive that? Isn't KDE 1.1.1 linked
against Qt2?!

Carsten Kuckuk