Problem: Adding existing Files et al

Andreas Guelzow aguelzow at math.concordia.ab.ca
Wed Aug 18 17:31:53 BST 1999

Just some problem(s) I noticed in KDevelop Beta1:

(This is on SuSE 6.1, kernel 2.2.10.)

1) Suppose you want to add existing files to the project.
Wile you can move nicely to the directory in which the files are
located. You must type in their names (at least their unique beginning.)
Double clicking the file name closes the dialog but doesn't pass on the
file name... Or is this supposed to be like this?

2) Why doesn't it open the "last project". It doesn't seem to open any
project automatically (for me at least). And yes I set the preferences
correctly.

3) I still have to check out the next item, but while a project builds
and runs great in KDevelop, when I build a tar.ball using KDevelop, the
resulting distribution doesn't build, (moc files aren't linked
properly?) I'll get back to the list when I've figured out more details
on this one.

Andreas

PS: But hey, KDevelop is still a great programme.

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Chair of Science
aguelzow at math.concordia.ab.ca