What about 'c2ps' ?

James Oakley jfunk at roadrunner.nf.net
Fri Aug 6 22:33:19 BST 1999

Andreas Schlapbach wrote:

> First, I would like to congratulate everybody involved for their superb
> job.
> I'm just getting to know kdevelop, but as far as I can see there's no
> printing with syntax highlighting (yet).
> I wonder if it would be possible to integrate 'c2ps' like 'a2ps' for
> printing. I just looked at the printing code, it shouldn't be too
> difficult.

Already done. It integrates with a2ps and Enscript, which I use. You can
go to the menu Options | Configure Printer to set the options for each.
Then you can print, select which formatter, set the options for it
(including colour) and even preview what it looks like.

It's a slow print on my Epson Stylus at 50% (720dpi) quality, but it
looks quite nice.

James Oakley