What about 'c2ps' ?

Jianjun Zhou billibit at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 23:49:40 BST 1999

Hello, Guys,

I meet a difficult on Kdevelop. Who can help me?
That is all I did:
1> Install KDevelop 0.4 or Beta1 as a root, in OpenLinux 2.0.
2> Logon as a user which is in 'User' group.
3> Generate a new project and build it. It can't be build in with debug
information. If I change 'Project->Option' to enable Debug formation
attached, it gave me a failed message:
    CXXFLAGS= -O0 -g3 -Wall : Command not found.
    ------
    Failed
So, I can't debug it, even I can run it without any problems.
If I make a 'Project->Config...', same message gaves.
4> But if I logon as 'root', everything is OK. No any error messages. And
Debug also is OK.
5> I think there are some relations with User Account. Isn't it?

Thanks your attention

Bill

EKTELIS CANADA INC.