What about 'c2ps' ?

Andreas Schlapbach schlpbch at bluewin.ch
Fri Aug 6 19:35:30 BST 1999

First, I would like to congratulate everybody involved for their superb
job.
I'm just getting to know kdevelop, but as far as I can see there's no
printing with syntax highlighting (yet).
I wonder if it would be possible to integrate 'c2ps' like 'a2ps' for
printing. I just looked at the printing code, it shouldn't be too
difficult.

What is 'c2ps'?: (from the man page)

DESCRIPTION
       Converts  the  specified  file(s) containing C/C++ code to
       Postscript output conforming to the Adobe Structuring ConĀ­
       ventions.

       If  no input file is specified then input is accepted from
       stdin.  Postscript output is directed to stdout unless you
       specify an output file.  The actual output page may be out
       with one, two or four columns.
..

	Last version of c2ps is located at

..

If been using this program for my C/C++ code quiet a while and it really
produces fine formatted output and it seems to be stable.

What do you think?

Andrew

--

>> Linux - Where do you want to go tomorrow? <<

Andreas Schlapbach
http://iamexwiwww.unibe.ch/studenten/schlpbch