increasing CXX_STANDARD for kdevelop

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Oct 13 21:36:52 BST 2020

Hey all,

I'd like to increase the CXX_STANDARD for kdevelop, seems like we are still
compiling with `-std=gnu++11`. Any objections to raise this to `-std=c++14`?

And, actually, while at it - I would personally even prefer to jump straight
ahead to `-std=c++17`. Any objections to that?

I rarely have time for KDevelop, but whenever I do take the time I'm put off
by the (imo) archaic C++ support we have :) C++17 is a lot of fun, esp. with
`if constexpr` and some other utilites.

Cheers
--
Milian Wolff