D21156: Fix browse mode not disabled after Ctrl is released

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 26 10:50:18 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D21156#486774 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21156#486774>, @simgunz wrote:

  > In the phabricator guide it is suggested to push manually when the target branch in not master:
  >
  > https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Landing_on_the_.22Stable_branch.22

  That seems to have been edited by people who have not fully got what arc does ("By default, arc will land the patch onto whatever branch was the parent." seems a bit wrong to me, arc does not remember any here called parent branch, it just knows about a default branch to land to, by the config key 'arc.land.onto.default').

  > Wouldn't make more sense to do `arc land --onto 5.3` (and then merge 5.3 into master)? In this way the Differential Revision would be closed automatically.

  IMHO yes, it would. I use it all the time :) Never failed to me. Only failed myself when forgetting to use --onto :)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21156