D22559: Bump min dep versions of Qt & KF to 5.9 & 5.44

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 19 16:12:52 BST 2019

kfunk accepted this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  Sorry for my conservative thinking again: Debian Buster (10) is still /very/ fresh; it was just released a couple days ago. The former "oldest" supported distro was Debian Stretch (9) with Qt 5.7 and KF 5.28. That'll stick around for some time.

  Also see discussions from the former version bump: https://phabricator.kde.org/D16495#359725

  Repeating myself, but: I do not think bumping versions "just because " has any value. But you got a point there: We currently do not or cannot test whether KDevelop builds under this configuration at all. Although we do not test whether it builds under the new minimum supported configuration either.

  Anyhow, so be it :)

  +1

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop