D22559: Bump min dep versions of Qt & KF to 5.9 & 5.44

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 19 13:45:16 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  (Using phabricator to make sure people are triggered for this central change)

  Given we lost Kevin's CI, and have no other feedback currently about whether kdevelop code actually builds and works for the current min versions, I propose to bump the Qt & KF versions a bit to limit the scope of their versions we officially claim to support with upcoming 5.4

  Looking at interesting non-rolling-release systems where Qt & KF are part of the system there are at least:

  - Ubuntu LTS 18.04: Qt 5.9, KF 5.44
  - openSUSE Leap 15.0: Qt 5.9, KF 5.45
  - Debian Buster: Qt 5.11, KF 5.54

  Any other platforms where Qt & KF are part of the system and which we want to support for building KDevelop from source with what is in-the-box?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22559