what about clangd?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Aug 26 17:39:43 BST 2019

Am Montag, 26. August 2019, 18:21:50 CEST schrieb Daniel Mensinger:
> On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 17:50:35 +0200
> I have already worked with nlohmann::json, so the conversion should be
> trivial for me to do. I only need permission and to know where to put the
> header :)

Ideally we would not copy the header, but use it from the installed system
packages. At least the openSUSE package comes with cmake config files, so
finding and including it into the build should be simple (just saw it also
documented on https://github.com/nlohmann/json#cmake).

Otherwise myself no experience here, so if you tell that header "lib" is the
solution needed, I assume it is :)

Cheers
Friedrich