How to see that a file is modified?

Erik Rull erik.rull at rdsoftware.de
Wed Aug 7 18:25:30 BST 2019

Hi all,

I'm using kdevelop 5.2.1 on kubuntu 18.04.
I'm happy so far beside one real tradeoff compared to earlier versions: I don't
see anywhere that a file got modified and needs to be saved! In older versions
there was a symbol in front of the filename in the tab that showed up the not
yet saved modification and IIRC there was an asterisk beside the filename in the
title bar.

How can I reactivate that feature? I went through multiple config dialogs
without real success. Maybe I just didn't see the settings.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Erik