D15532: kdev-astyle : improved ObjC support

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 20 07:51:25 BST 2018

kfunk requested changes to this revision.
kfunk added a comment.

  Please update the Diff according to our requests, then I think this can still go into 5.3 branch. Friedrich, you still agree this could go into 5.3? :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> astyle_plugin.cpp:377
> +         return QLatin1String(formattingObjCSample);
> +         break;
> +      default:

No `break;` needed after return.

> astyle_plugin.cpp:380
> +         return QLatin1String(formattingCxxSample);
> +         break;
> +   }

Add a `Q_UNREACHABLE();` at the end of this function, as a small debugging aid.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15532