D9344: [KDevelop] : [fixed] consistent use of the project name allowing to create multiple projects in a single source tree

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 29 09:41:28 GMT 2018

rjvbb added a comment.

  > ... you want to add the feature

  BTW, I think of this more as finishing & polishing up a feature that already exists. Currently the user is asked for a project name which is hardly used at all - and as explained in the above, it is already possible to achieve the desired outcome (multiple projects defined from a single source tree). Just not through KDevelop itself and, since 5.3, as long as you don't use the project importer at all after the initial import (because it'll wipe the entire .kdev4 directory).

  I'll have another look if it's possible to defer the entire m_url calculation until after the wizard exits but I seem to recall I already did that once and failed (or just gave up). There's almost no documentation of how that wizard does what it does, as you must have observed yourself.

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9344