D16203: Context browser: fix handleRect for non-symbol tooltips

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 17 16:57:25 BST 2018

kossebau added a comment.

  In D16203#344770 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16203#344770>, @brauch wrote:

  > I think the change conceptually makes sense, and I am subconsciously aware of the bug it is trying to fix. If you say it works for you, it should be fine.

  Used in my work version since the WE and so far saw no issues (with C++ and CMake language plugins).

  From the currently released ones, kdev-php needs adaption: D16211 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16211> is up for that. Then there is kdev-css from playground, which I would patch directly.

  > It's not great style to do such a change so shortly before the release from the release management point of view, but since realistically there exist no external plugins, we probably shouldn't worry too much about that ...

  Agreed. This should be an exception, and I only proposed to do it since the bug sometimes gets so much into the face. Even more now that I know the details and have my work version patched with this fix :)

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16203