D16085: Improve support for 'with' statements.

Francis Herne noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 9 18:36:25 BST 2018

flherne created this revision.
flherne added reviewers: brauch, nalvarez.
Herald added a project: KDevelop.
Herald added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
flherne requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The previous code didn't look at `__enter__()`, and assumed that all context-managers returned their own type.

  We also didn't account for targets other than simple names, e.g. `with Mgr() as (foo, bar):`

  Thanks to Nicolás Alvarez.

TEST PLAN
  Seems to work. I'll add some duchaintests before pushing.

REPOSITORY
  R53 KDevelop: Python Support

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16085

AFFECTED FILES
  documentation_files/builtindocumentation.py
  duchain/declarationbuilder.cpp
  parser/ast.h
  parser/generated.h
  parser/python36.sdef