D11601: Properly save state of KTextEditor Views

Kevin Funk noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 23 09:16:54 UTC 2018

kfunk created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
kfunk requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Call the KTextEditor::View methods for reading & storing the state:

  - KTextEditor::View::readSessionConfig()
  - KTextEditor::View::writeSessionConfig()

  Remove our implementation of storing the state of ...:

  - Cursor
  - Selection

  By using the KTextEditor methods we do save the states of ...:

  - Cursor
  - Dynamic Word Wrap
  - Text Folding nodes
  - ...

  Thus, with this patch the storing & retrieving of the selection state is
  lost. To be honest, I don't see that as a super useful feature anyway.

  FIXED-IN: 5.3.0
  BUG: 385919

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11601

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/shell/textdocument.cpp
  kdevplatform/shell/textdocument.h
  kdevplatform/shell/workingsets/workingset.cpp
  kdevplatform/sublime/view.cpp
  kdevplatform/sublime/view.h