GSoc 2018 Applicant(project: Improve development on docker containers)

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:57:26 UTC 2018

Hi Shasi, unfortunately your post to the list got held in pending
until it was too late. However, 5 days would have not been enough time
to prepare a good proposal anyway.

If you didn't apply elsewhere, I would invite you to subscribe to the
Kdevelop list so that your posts are not held, and pitch in and help.
We welcome all people to the KDE community, and promise to point you
to documentation and other help you might need, and to help you upload
your first patch, review it and help get it committed.

We would welcome your help improving development using docker
containers even if you were unable to apply to GSoC to do that within
the program.

All the best,

Valorie, KDE GSoC admin

--