Creating Language Plugin not used for new language

Roland Plüss roland at rptd.ch
Mon Jul 23 00:26:54 BST 2018

So... I managed now to get the Lexer (Flex) and the grammar
(Kdevelop-PG-Qt) to work properly. Now I've got to tackle the DUChain
building stuff. Is there some kind of documentation or information
around on how this works? I've seen a bit something around the internet
but it's not much. From what I gather it's a kind of tree-like nested
structure of contexts. These context, they are things like an if-else
block or more fine grained? It seems to me to be more fine grained but
I'm not sure. A bit of starting help there would be nice. I seem to be
close I guess :D

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Plüss Roland

Leader und Head Programmer
- Game: Epsylon ( http://www.indiedb.com/games/epsylon )
- Game Engine: Drag[en]gine ( http://www.indiedb.com/engines/dragengine
, http://dragengine.rptd.ch/wiki )
- Sowie verschiedene Blender Export-Skripts und Game-Tools