Creating Language Plugin not used for new language

Roland Plüss roland at rptd.ch
Thu Jul 19 00:50:14 BST 2018

This is getting nowhere.

I lost many hours on this Lexer generator from KDevelop-PG-QT and I get
nothing but kdevelop crashing (due to this exit(-1)) and even a simple
C-Style muilti-line comment is not possible with it since the lexer
definition is a huge pile of mambo-jumbo with the documentation not
helping much.

Switched over now to FLex to do the lexer thing. Not properly working
yet in terms of accepting the source files but it does not crash and the
lexer definition is better.

The Grammer generator of KDevelop-PG-QT I'll keep though. It seems
flexible and mature enough to be used. Not something I can say about the
Lexer part :/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Plüss Roland

Leader und Head Programmer
- Game: Epsylon ( http://www.indiedb.com/games/epsylon )
- Game Engine: Drag[en]gine ( http://www.indiedb.com/engines/dragengine
, http://dragengine.rptd.ch/wiki )
- Sowie verschiedene Blender Export-Skripts und Game-Tools