D14113: Reschedule parse jobs also when the parse queue is empty.

Heinz Wiesinger noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 14 17:18:21 BST 2018

pprkut created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.
pprkut requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I assume the original assumption here was that when the parse
  queue is empty, scheduling another re-parse of the current file
  doesn't make sense as we already have access to all parsed
  declarations.

  However, I don't think this assumption holds, especially in a
  multi-core environment. The unit tests covering this code were
  failing because the two test files were parsed at the same time,
  resulting in the declarations being not yet available and the
  parse queue being empty. Since the queue is empty, the testfile
  is never scheduled to be parsed again, and the unresolved identifier
  stays.

REPOSITORY
  R52 KDevelop: PHP Support

BRANCH