Creating Language Plugin not used for new language

Sven Brauch mail at svenbrauch.de
Tue Jul 17 22:23:12 BST 2018

Hi,

On Tuesday, 17 July 2018 19:11:13 CEST Roland Plüss wrote:
> Culprit is a rather unhealty line of code generated:

That indeed looks strange, but I think for anybody to juge what's going on a
bit of context would be needed...

Feel free to fix kdev-pg-qt in this place to a behaviour you think makes more
sense! There is not really anyone working on it actively.

> You need to fix this as soon as possible since this could be the cause
> for so many unexplainable kdevelop crashings.

Probably not, since most languages don't use kdev-pg-qt. I have never seen a
trace pointing to something similar.

Best,
Sven