D8156: Fix registration of the enabled state of plugins

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 8 20:19:51 UTC 2017

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kossebau wrote in test_pluginenabling.cpp:45
> Problem here is that we want to especially test the initial setup when plugincontroller is instantiated.
> So it needs to be two different tests.
>
> Would you prefer going for subclassing the test instead and doing the specialization there?
> Personally would prefer the ifdef over that, as this way there is a one file to look at.
> But as you prefer.

> when plugincontroller is instantiated.

Which especially means a new session created, without any config yet stored.

Or did you mean to move the TestCore::initialize() & TestCore::shutdown() out of the init and cleanup methods and instead use them directly in the test functions, with different session arguments?
Hm... seems no other code does it. Though the API dox hints one might be able to use it more than once, and the current implementation on a first view does also not advise against it. So, shall I give that a try?

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8156