D8588: Make VCS data container classes implicitly shared

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 1 13:28:02 UTC 2017

kossebau updated this revision to Diff 21695.
kossebau added a comment.

  simplify unit tests a little by testing detaching only by one property

  After all we know details of the implementation, and as we test specifically
  for the detach situation where we know it should be the same for any
  non-const method, doing just one setter and then testing the values of all
  properties in both copies should cover the most potential errors.

  -> less code, more coverage of critical behaviour

REPOSITORY
  R32 KDevelop

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8588?vs=21681&id=21695

BRANCH
  makedataobjectimplicitelyshared

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8588

AFFECTED FILES
  kdevplatform/vcs/CMakeLists.txt
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/CMakeLists.txt
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsannotation.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsannotation.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsannotationline.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsannotationline.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsdiff.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsdiff.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsevent.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsevent.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsitemevent.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsitemevent.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsrevision.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsrevision.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsstatusinfo.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/tests/test_vcsstatusinfo.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/vcsannotation.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/vcsannotation.h
  kdevplatform/vcs/vcsdiff.cpp
  kdevplatform/vcs/vcsdiff.h