D7040: OutputFilteringStrategies: Parse cmake output for project directory and use it in OutputView

Axel Kellermann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 11 13:53:47 UTC 2017

akellermann added a comment.

  The regex change is no problem, but I need some hints concerning unit tests.

  First of all, there are two tests that seem to cover filtering strategies:

  1. `./kdevelop/kdevplatform/outputview/tests/test_filteringstrategy.cpp`
  2. `./kdevplatform/outputview/tests/test_filteringstrategy.cpp`.

  In both files I added something like:

    QTest::newRowForPathType("cmake-cd-line8", pathType)
    << QString("> /usr/bin/cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug " + basepath)
    << QString( basepath )
    << pathType;

  to `void TestFilteringStrategy::testCompilerFilterstrategyUrlFromAction_data()`, but it's not working.
  In one case my changes seem to be ignored, in the other case I get a fatal error (at `/home/axel/Projects/kdesrc/kdevelop/kdevplatform/outputview/tests/test_filteringstrategy.cpp:418`).

  What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

REPOSITORY
  R33 KDevPlatform

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D7040