KDevelop BoF at Akademy

David Nolden david.nolden.kdevelop at art-master.de
Tue Sep 20 14:23:32 UTC 2016

w.r.t. the "multi-window" support, note that KDevelop actually mostly
supports multiple windows. At some point it was simply disabled
because it was considered incomplete. As far as I remember, the only
real issue was, that tool-views were not remember correctly
per-window. I think this should be revived at some point. Maybe by
simply making secondary windows plain without any toolviews.

Greetings, David