[Differential] [Request, 33 lines] D3551: Fix build system issues

obogdan (Ovidiu-Florin BOGDAN) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 30 18:53:12 UTC 2016

obogdan created this revision.
obogdan added a reviewer: KDevelop.
obogdan added a subscriber: KDevelop.
obogdan set the repository for this revision to R185 KDevelop Plugin: Embedded Platforms.
obogdan added a project: KDevelop.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: kdevelop-devel.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The dependency wasn't set properly and the build of `embeddedlauncher.cpp` failed because the `ui_firsttimewizard.h` wasn't generated yet.

TEST PLAN
  I've compiled and installed this to `~/KDE/install` and done:

    export QT_PLUGIN_PATH=$QT_PLUGIN_PATH:$HOME/KDE/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins
    export XDG_DATA_DIRS=$XDG_DATA_DIRS:$HOME/KDE/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/plugins
    kdevelop

  but KDevelop did not see the plugin. I don't know how better to test this.

REPOSITORY
  R185 KDevelop Plugin: Embedded Platforms

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3551

AFFECTED FILES
  .gitignore