Need more GCI tasks! [was: Re: Fwd: Add tasks for Google Code-in 2016]

Kevin Funk kfunk at kde.org
Wed Nov 30 10:45:16 UTC 2016

On Monday, 24 October 2016 11:02:57 CET Kevin Funk wrote:
> @KDevelop devs:
>
> Please add KDevelop tasks for Google Code-In [1].

We need more tasks for KDevelop! GCI has started.

I've added a total of 3 tasks (sic) to the GCI task list, but I'm totally
lacking ideas what else I could add. What's here now:

Tasks:
- Feature: Add button to re-run search in files
- Bugfix: Path completion in CMake code does not escape special characters
- Bugfix: "Use KDE color scheme" in "Fonts & Colors" option

We need more of them; small feature additions would already be a great help.
If you have ideas, just list them *here*, I can take care of importing them
into the GCI system.

Cheers,
Kevin

PS: The bugs in the junior job list for KDevelop [1] unfortunately don't have
a lot of super easy-to-tackle bugs (side note: we need to clean this list up,
too...)

[1] tinyurl.com/gtxhagl