[Differential] [Accepted] D2199: Prepare for LLDB plugin: Move Disassemble/Registers toolview into common

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 20 08:15:05 UTC 2016

apol accepted this revision.
apol added a comment.

  > Also, technically, you can't just simply test common without pulling in GDB or LLDB specific code, as common itself isn't a complete plugin and isn't associated with any debugger. While it's possible to test it by adding extra mock objects and use either/both GDB and LLDB as backend, I feel it's simpler to just test it in either GDB or LLDB code.

  Oh well. You can definitely test libraries. Another thing is if it's really hard to test nowadays because it's a bit of a monster at the moment, because it's essentially 2 plugins in one.

  It's ok then, just test both plugins properly if it's what we can do.

REPOSITORY
  rKDEVELOP KDevelop

BRANCH
  move-register